The First Ninety Days
A support package for new Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers
- Immediate availability
- A range of tools can be used from Psychometric profiling, NLP, 360 feedback and more
- Tailored to meet company and individual requirements
- Low cost/time commitment – focused coaching discussions based on client needs
- Confidential, expert coaching
- Both supplements and compliments existing development programmes
This is an exciting new concept that helps new business leaders to quickly establish credibility with their team and ensures that they are both engaged and working towards clear objectives and goals.
Research and experience show that perhaps one of the most exciting yet one of the most stressful times is starting a new leadership position. Whether experienced in a leadership role or just arriving through a series of responsible positions, The First Ninety Days or so are critical to the success of the new appointment
The First Ninety Days support package is designed specifically around the needs of each individual leader. The package primarily consists of 3 face to face coaching and development sessions with an experienced Executive Coach who will help the new leader to explore amongst other things; what makes a business successful? How can you bring a team together? and How they can continue that success into the future? The face to face sessions are supplemented by easy access to further support via telephone or email.
- To provide an independent source of support, personal development and guidance for an individual at the critical ‘transition’ phase of taking up a leadership position whether it be their first appointment at this level or simply the next one in their career.
- To help the individual establish their approach to leadership and how their ‘vision’ might impact on their new team.
- To help the individual work through some of the difficulties of taking on a new team and establishing themselves as a leader.
A series of 3 face to face coaching/mentoring sessions, throughout The First Ninety Days of the new role to help the new leader quickly establish themselves and gain acceptance and buy-in from the team. In addition the new leader is proactively supported via telephone and email to ask questions and receive support with issues as they arise.
There are many outcomes that could be achieved from this programme depending on the individual needs and experiences. Some of these could include;
- Early engagement of the team in accepting changes
- Clarity of expectations for both team leader and team member roles
- Establish clear and open communication within the team
- A business/team all focused on achieving their objectives and business success
- A transformation in the way in which the team is managed and works together.
Each ‘First Ninety Days’ package is individually tailored, however topics covered may include:
Leadership styles; Managing expectations; Managing performance; Developing your team; Assessing capabilities; Identifying development needs; Understanding Behavioural Blends, Difficult conversations; Working with the board or your boss; Designing and conducting meetings.
- An internationally experienced Executive Coach and Trainer
- High standards of service with more than 20 years of working in a variety of industries and sectors Martin blends practical insights with his in-depth knowledge of Leadership theory, psychometric profiling and NLP to leave create lasting results
- Held senior corporate development roles in British Gas, Daewoo Motor Company and Kimberly-Clark.
- Martin builds trusted relationships with clients who often become personal friends
- He works in both the private and public sector with private individuals as well as organisations.
- Martin is a member of the Association for Coaching and the Institute of Leadership and Management
Your Investment includes;
- Three 1.5 hour face to face coaching meetings with an experienced Executive Coach
- A PRISM Professional Profile – the world’s most comprehensive online neuroscience-based behaviour profiling instrument
- Proactive email and telephone support between meetings
- Unlimited support via email and telephone for issues and questions as they arise
Need more information or want to talk it through? Contact us today.
We’re waiting for your call
Call 01273 358863 Today